Effective Date: 5/22/2015
The Sites are intended for a U.S. audience. If you access one of our Sites from outside the United States, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
This Policy only applies to the Sites and does not apply to information collected or received by other means. This Policy does not apply to services or websites offered by third parties, even if this Site links to those services or third parties.
- Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Share Information
- California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
- How to Contact Us
1. Information We Collect or Receive
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you provide to us when you visit our Sites, including
- register for an account;
- communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information;
- subscribe to newsletters or marketing communications;
- make a purchase; or
- use social networks or other online services to make information available to us
Through methods such as these, we may collect information such as your name, home or other address, email address, telephone number, information about your transactions with us or others, or other information. In addition, we may collect any information you provide when purchasing our products through our Sites.
Automatically Collected Information. We may collect information automatically when you visit our Sites, such as:
- your IP address;
- the type of browser and operating system you use;
- the pages you visit and the features you use, including dates and times;
- if you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website; and
- information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access our Sites (such as a mobile device)
We may allow third parties to use Data Technologies on our Sites. The information collected from these Data Technologies may be shared with and used by us, by others acting on our behalf, or by third parties subject to their own privacy policies. Information collected by Data Technologies may be used on our Sites or on other websites, services, or online applications, including websites, services, or online applications that may not be operated by us.
Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Sites or services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences, and other information. For example, we may collect information about your browsing and usage history on our Sites. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we or our affiliates have collected about you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive to operate our business, including our Sites. This includes:
- offering or providing our products and services to you, including supporting your purchases;
- providing support and information that you request;
- establishing and managing your account with us;
- diagnosing or addressing technical problems in the operation of our Sites or any of our services or products;
- evaluating and improving our products, services, applications, and Sites, including the development of new products and services;
- performing data analyses (including the production of reports, audits, or other research) for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes;
- customizing portions of our Sites to reflect your preferences, interests, or prior interactions with us;
- targeting or delivering content (including advertising and promotional messaging) to you;
- complying with applicable law or our policies, or preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you, us, or others;
- contacting you, including through telephone, fax, text, or chat; and
- using information for other purposes to which you consent
3. How We Share Information
We may share with others the information that we collect or receive, including:
- our corporate affiliates;
- service providers or business partners
whowe engage to provide services offered through our Sites or on our behalf, including providers who help us operate our business, develop products, and fulfill orders; and
- marketing partners, including marketing and public relations firms, analytics companies and advertising networks who provide Data Technologies on our Sites.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of assets.
We may also use and share information in order to:
Aprotector defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property;
- protect the rights, interests, safety
andsecurity of users of this and other websites and services we make available;
- protect the rights, interests, safety
andsecurity of members of the public;
- combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and
- comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
4. California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
As of the Effective Date listed above, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, we do not respond to such signals or to other mechanisms that provide the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information regarding your online activities over time and across
5. Updates to this Policy
We may sometimes update this Policy. When we modify this Policy, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date listed above.
6. How to Contact Us
You can contact us with questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Policy by emailing us at email@example.com.